Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A New Life

I've been away, but I am back.

Once again, life was in charge and I had to let the writing take a back seat.

I found another love in my life aside from my husband and children, it's photography. My children take me to fun places like the Environmental Nature Preserve in Newport Beach and the Fairview Nature Preserve in Costa Mesa. These places allow for some of the most breathtaking sights, like a butterfly "taking a wife" as my children understand it to be or a chrysalis daintily hanging from a single thin thread waiting for it's precious cargo to emerge in all of it's glory.

My wonderful husband gave me a Nikon D3100 Digital camera for our anniversary and I haven't put it down since. I either have great talent or the camera just knows what to do and when to do it. Must be the latter.

So, I think I might just shake things up a bit and start posting some of my work. Who knows where it might take me. For starters, you may have noticed the new cover page shot... yes, my doing.

I will be posting pictures and comments more often, so stay tuned....

No comments: