Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I wish I could write down your random comments

" I wish I could read the mind's of small dogs."

My husband laughed and said, " I wish I could right down all of your random comments. They just crack me up."

I suppose that if he had seen what I had seen, he wouldn't have thought it to be random.

My husband and I were driving along PCH in Laguna and I saw a woman in the crosswalk clutching her small white dog in her right arm. The woman was walking briskly and it caused the dog's hair to blow in the wind. By the look on that dog's face, I'd say he was quite content, happy really. He had a bit of a regal smile that seemed as though he was feeling something equal to "King of the Road." The same way a teenager feels when they are driving their brand new jeep along the coast in the summer time in Southern California. I just wonder what he was thinking.

Was that comment really random?

Hmm. I wonder.

No comments: